• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Morning all

I got -ve repped by baggy overnight without giving a reason : what a twunt. Obviously he is still being hassled by <mod snip>.
    I wonder if <mod snip> needs to have a snip or two?
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Afternoon all.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        Afternoon all.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Have I missed summat?
          I just got a gagging order from the chief bedwetter.

At least I can tell Diver when I meet him for lunch in JUne.

Comment

My chest hurts like hell now. JUst suddenly started hurting earlier. The painkillers aren't doing alot of good.

I really must be more careful when cycling.

I wish I was built like Diver - I would have demolished the tree!

Comment

we had friends over for lunch today. took them to church first. as our neighbours turned up too it was totally manic!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                we had friends over for lunch today. took them to church first. as our neighbours turned up too it was totally manic!
                Went for coffee in the hall afterwards. Give Mrs BP extra time to prepare.

Comment

After lunch our friends took the twins to the cinema. The pirate film they wanted to see was full - so they saw the avengers instead. They all loved it.

Comment

Going to be leftovers for dinner for me. Or is it for tea?

Comment

Watching the sweeney now.

Comment

Working...
                      X