• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugger.

Them diLithium crystals are already spoken for.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I have no motivation. Lots to do but I just can't be bothered.

Maybe it is because tomorrow I am signing for new job and resigning from old one......
      How long is your notice period?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        How long is your notice period?
        1 monthy. I will start May 28th.

And I just realized why I feel flat. I am on tramadol(string painkillers) after my bike crash. And not alot of sleep last night.

I wonder if Mrs BP will kiss my injuries better for me?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Bugger.

Them diLithium crystals are already spoken for.
          Well of course they are. How else is cuk going to keep going?

Comment

I have no motivation. Lots to do but I just can't be bothered.
            Same situation, BP.

In my case, I think this is still the psychological problem of having worked so hard in the past and having it all taken away again in a messy divorce, and days spent contemplating the meaning of life by a beautiful spot by a river, means that I look upon work as a complete pointless waste of my very little remaining precious life.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

1 monthy. I will start May 28th.

And I just realized why I feel flat. I am on tramadol(string painkillers) after my bike crash. And not alot of sleep last night.

I wonder if Mrs BP will kiss my injuries better for me?
              No holidays before you start?

Tramadol really messes you up, Mr N was on them after his back surgery.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just found some stuff I "lost" after the last lab move.

7 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  No holidays before you start?

Tramadol really messes you up, Mr N was on them after his back surgery.
                  2 Tramadol + 2 x 60mg Codein Phosphate sorts any pain problem out by rendering the user comfortably unconscious for at least 4-6 hours

I speak from experience

Feel like useless crap for about 4 hours after waking up though
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    2 Tramadol + 2 x 60mg Codein Phosphate sorts any pain problem out by rendering the user comfortably unconscious for at least 4-6 hours

I speak from experience

Feel like useless crap for about 4 hours after waking up though

Sounds about right.

Did have a mate who was prescribed them for about 18 months, the max you should be on them is 3 months, he was wondering why he had the DTs when he came off them.

Problem is some doctors don't monitor that at all. Mr N's doctor prescribed him shedloads.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

afternoon

Comment

Working...
                      X