• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My diet has gone well today. Fruit, Chicken Salad, water folloed by sausage casserole and rice for dinner. And a punnet of grapes. Just don't mention the 6 hot cross buns.....

Comment

Here's my Tom Yum Goong - the famous Thai spicy hot and sour prawn soup flavored with fragrant lemon grass, fresh galangal root and kaffir lime leaf, from norrahe's recipe book!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Have you taken any painkillers or anti-imflamataries?

When you hurt your back it goes into a spasm and locks solid. Generally the advice is to try to keeping moving (gently and slowly!) rather than remaining totally still.

Launching Thunderbird 1 to assist you.....
        Been happening for years, so know the drill well.

Unfortunately my neck seized so had to stay still till the ibuprofen and paracetamol kicked in.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Been happening for years, so know the drill well.
          Any idea on the underlying cause? Are there any solutions?

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Here's my Tom Yum Goong - the famous Thai spicy hot and sour prawn soup flavored with fragrant lemon grass, fresh galangal root and kaffir lime leaf, from norrahe's recipe book!

Lovely.

I still have loads of fragrant stock in my fridge from last week.

Love the soup, its so simple to make but there's a knack to getting the flavour just right.

Excellent for when you have flu.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Any idea on the underlying cause? Are there any solutions?
              Stress related according to my old Osteopath.

Need to find a plates or yoga class locally.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Stress related according to my old Osteopath.

Need to find a plates or yoga class locally.

Stress is caused by supressing the desire to punch someone who badly needs it.

Comment

Morning all

I hope norrahe is feeling better today?

Comment

Jut re-filled my half litre water bottle. That is number 2. I want to drink 4 at w*rk today. As well as doing a lunchtime jog. And cycle to/from w*rk. And I might even do a swim.

Comment

Morning all

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X