• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Morning all

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Morning!

Bit busy yesterday and today, hence lack of posting.

I miss Lucifer Box's marmalade - it was great!

Are you there LB??!?!?!?!

we expect you to drivel double today.

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Afternoon all. Are we enjoying the warm weather?
    Too right. I am full of energy. After my iron man swim(3.8km) last nigh, and my cycle to work, I did a 4.5 miles run in 41 minutes. And my appetite is zero - fruit and water for lunch.

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I'm bored. Now.
    Zeity - is that you?

Comment

I shall do my best BP!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        I shall do my best BP!
        You could start by telling us what you had for lunch.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          You could start by telling us what you had for lunch.....
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Zeity - is that you?
            No.

This is me:

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

No.

This is me:

Bored.

Now.
              Me too.

Train back to Wales isn't until 15:45. Booked seat is non refundable and I'm not bored enough to fork out £80 to change to an earlier train
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Me too.

Train back to Wales isn't until 15:45. Booked seat is non refundable and I'm not bored enough to fork out £80 to change to an earlier train
                There's tidy then.

Comment

Afternoon all. Are we enjoying the warm weather?
                  Afternoon I certainly was, nice lunch on the beach. bottle of white, walk along the strand
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

When do you hear back from interview? Make sure you tell those of us who are stuck in the office all about the beach....
                    Congrats.

Does this mean we can have a "Well done Norrahe" meetup in London then?

Edit: Oh... the Beach. *slaps head*
                    Well I got told in the interview that they are interested and want me to help pitch to a new client ( my exclientco), if they get the pitch, then I get the gig. Also there'll be more work out of it as they'll need me again. I'd be surprised if they got the pitch as I know the people and project and know the client has no budget.

At least I'll get paid for the pitch work.

You can have a "well done Norrahe drink" in London I won't be there, but organise one anyway
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news hector has sent me yet another letter finally acknowledging the stuff my accountant has sent through, but now they are maintaining my accountant isn't authorised to send these forms through

They have been doing my taxes for the last six years and I haven't sent any fecking letters saying otherwise.

jesus h feckiing christ, this really takes the biscuit

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X