• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Big Bucks

Thank flip for that, had a couple of hundred notes on that one
    Oo-er but well done

I can't bear to watch National Hunt racing any more - especially hurdling - as there are too many casualties that don't need to happen. I accept it's a risk sport and am not very sentimental but too many die needlessly and I can always tell when it's a fatal injury...
    I'm really not happy about Kauto Star running as I think he's done his bit, but I hope it's his last (safe) yahoo.

If you love the gee-gees you should go to the Lambourn open day on Good Friday. You get to walk round all the big stables and meet the stars - amazingly they look like ordinary horses
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

And can anyone suggest how I can watch the F1 practice online (*cough* legally *cough*)? I'll use R5L for the commentary. Not sure I'll be able to use the RTL website.

Saw a preview of the Sky coverage on Viva or Pick or something the other night. Lots of graphic whizziness, driver interviews, Martin Brundle. Ted Kravitz etc but utter shit:e nevertheless.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Big Bucks

Thank flip for that, had a couple of hundred notes on that one
        Another winner for me

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          And can anyone suggest how I can watch the F1 practice online (*cough* legally *cough*)? I'll use R5L for the commentary. Not sure I'll be able to use the RTL website.

Saw a preview of the Sky coverage on Viva or Pick or something the other night. Lots of graphic whizziness, driver interviews, Martin Brundle. Ted Kravitz etc but utter tulipe nevertheless.
          Looking forward to watching it on RTL and streaming 5 live
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Another winner for me
            Nice one
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ive had a cracking day, went into town to pick up some stuff that was being altered.
              Then into the big city for lunch with friend.
              Chinese for lunch bbq ribs followed by roast pork satay.

Then a little wander to pick little un up from school, then coming home to find my first and only bet came in.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow

Comment

also bought a new bag for new job on Monday.

I might start putting stuff in it

I wont need to be taking my laptop & bag to this one - so it will stay on my desk at home.

Comment

Ive just placed a cheeky e/w on "Mostly bob"

Comment

There we go.

That's that lot done for PIC assembler programming for this year.

How many of them completed, I don't know.

At least one is going to have a nasty shock next week.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      There we go.

That's that lot done for PIC assembler programming for this year.

How many of them completed, I don't know.

At least one is going to have a nasty shock next week.
                      mwahhhahahahahahahaha

said Zeity

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X