• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so knackered that I can't be arsed to stagger down the hill & catch the 16:28.

It'll be the 16:55 now.

I bet it's late.

Comment

Project Manager has gone AWOL today so there's no extension on offer at the moment.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Project Manager has gone AWOL today so there's no extension on offer at the moment.
        Enjoy the time off then!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I'm so knackered that I can't be arsed to stagger down the hill & catch the 16:28.

It'll be the 16:55 now.

I bet it's late.
          I keep forgetting you guys are an hour behind me.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Best get started on me shrimp bisque.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I keep forgetting you guys are an hour behind me.
              Nope.

You're an hour ahead.

Berlin Time.

Comment

On which note:

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Enjoy the time off then!
                  It's a bizarre situation. There is money on the PO which hasn't been spent yet. There is only me that they can spend the money on. But no-one can get hold of the right people to sort out whether they have the authorisation to offer an extension or not.

They'll probably be back next week with an offer, but I'm annoyed now.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    It's a bizarre situation. There is money on the PO which hasn't been spent yet. There is only me that they can spend the money on. But no-one can get hold of the right people to sort out whether they have the authorisation to offer an extension or not.

They'll probably be back next week with an offer, but I'm annoyed now.
                    Forget about it, till they come back next week and sort it out and by that time you'll have signed up with another gig

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Working...
                      X