• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    You might lose a bit (and I wouldn't be too sure about that) but with a higher day rate you could afford it? Plus you can still claim some expenses even if IR35 caught.

Edit: plus flat rate VAT scheme
    i'm just waiting for the response from my email earlier.

Expenses at present are quite low anyway - phone/mobile broad and/accountant and mileage.

The old place was 10 miles from home - convenient to get to/from.

Mrs 5* doesn't understand the pull of the contract world and seems to think that perm is best all round.

Comment

shopping arrived 10 mins ago so at least I have some beers to think it all over.

Comment

Stone me, that was hard work.

An extra one turned up who wasn't here last week.

Deep joy.

Byeeeee

Comment

Evening all

Comment

I went swimming on the way home - I managed a half iron man (1.9km) in 56 minutes.

The injury is still hitting me.

Comment

Mrs BP watching "Enchanted April" on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Mrs BP watching "Enchanted April" on DVD.
                It is a 'U' rated girlie film - I keep spoiling it by making rude comments....

Comment

There was an oboe sequence
                  Mrs BP : "The oboe makes a lovely sound"
                  BP : "Not as nice as the sound I make when taking you from behind"
                  Mrs BP : "You are such a toddler"
                  BP : "yyyeeeaaahhhhhhhhhhh bbbaaabbbyyyyyyy"

Comment

Evenin' all wave:
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

we wathced "The company men"

about chaps who have been laid off during the recession and how it affects them and their family. So many parts struck home.

Comment

Working...
                      X