• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

thank feck its friday invoice day

Comment

Mrs BP just called. Drinking coffee and suddenly here mouth is burning a little. We are totally bemused as to how.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Mrs BP just called. Drinking coffee and suddenly here mouth is burning a little. We are totally bemused as to how.
          maybe the water was too hot and she needed to let it cool a little ?

Comment

Or it's the arsenic?

bored.

now.

can't even be bother to capitalise any more.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              maybe the water was too hot and she needed to let it cool a little ?
              It was not too hot.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Or it's the arsenic?
              I did say that jokingly! Trust me - life is far far better with her around.

We are now wondering if there was some sort of disinfectant residue in the sink after she cleaned yesterday which got into the washing up? Just to be safe we are going to rinse all crockery before use.

Comment

hmmm interesting situation has occurred.
                my old place has made a suggestion that they would like to bring me back (all made via an old colleague)

I've told them I would consider if a) salary was quite high - they are desperate.
                b) taking me on contract - I know I might be ir35 caught as I've worked perm there before (left 6 months ago).
                Last edited by FiveTimes; 2 March 2012, 10:25.

Comment

Were the 6 moths lonely?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Were the 6 moths lonely?
                    don't know what you mean guv

Comment

Latest PC bollox email:

Sustainability survey.

There was no "I don't give a flying feck" option, so I deleted it.

Comment

Working...
                      X