• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How long is each length?

Recently I did the full iron man distance (3.8km) in 2 hours 2 minutes. It was 152 lengths of the 25 metre pool I used - but if I had been to the other pool it would only have been 114 lengths (33.3 m).
    Pool length is 25m - so I some way off doing 65 mile for sport relief (which is in 3 weeks).

Comment

I'm hoping that youngest will take up some of the slack when Im tired and give me a rest even if its just for a couple of lengths.

Comment

eldest is doing it on her own and she has given herself 1 hour to do it in.

Im booked in for a 2 hour slot.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          lurkers?
          Zen.

Chury.

Comment

By all that's holy that was hard work.

I seem to baffle them.

Must be my approach to teaching assembler.

Comment

I've tried to make it as simple as possible, but I suppose one has to gain an understanding of what's going on for it to click.

Comment

Anyway, it's almost time to bugger off.

And it's the 17:28 to Padders that I (hope to) catch this evening.

Comment

On one memorable evening, we left Swansea, got as far as Brunel's viaduct in Landore, stopped, and eventually reversed all the way back to Swansea.

Comment

Pi^H^H Cable thieves had nicked signalling cable.

Comment

I wasn't best pleased to be 2 hours late getting home.

Comment

Working...
                      X