• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so he leaves and I was in a foul mood with so let mrs 5& deal with him

I call them up today to complain and ask the question as to why he didn't put this "magic" stuff in last week instead of just saying I can't see anything unless you take part of your ceiling down - ******

They are going to call me back and hopefully repair the ceiling once its dried out.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      so he leaves and I was in a foul mood with so let mrs 5& deal with him

I call them up today to complain and ask the question as to why he didn't put this "magic" stuff in last week instead of just saying I can't see anything unless you take part of your ceiling down - ******

They are going to call me back and hopefully repair the ceiling once its dried out.
      and I should be allowed to say w a n k e r without it being * out as I'm not in a good mood

Comment

so all in all yesterday was a great day -
        1. new fuse board
        2. bust sky box
        3. hole in ceiling

and I had to go out for mrs 5* friends 40th birthday meal at curry house and I had to drive.

Comment

However the mighty reds are going to Wembley

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            saying I can't see anything unless you take part of your ceiling down - ******

Wouldn't it be easier to take the floor boards up in the room above?

Or is that too obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Now it's a PIC16F877 that won't flash a led.

My life is full of joy today.
              Turned out that there's this pin, see, called /MCLEAR, which, oddly enough, is the Reset pin.

When it's high the chip runs, when it's low, the chip is reset.

When it's faffing about in the wind, feck knows.

10k pullup fixed it.

Comment

I seem to recall that the MC6805 has a tristate reset pin.

Which is a bit confusing really.
                Last edited by zeitghost; 26 January 2012, 14:34. Reason: I must have recalled wrong because it doesn't seem to have.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Wouldn't it be easier to take the floor boards up in the room above?

Or is that too obvious?
                  That would have been a little easier to do - however little ones bedroom is above and if it had carpet down it wouldnt' have been a problem but its got wooden flooring down so trying to take a section out would have been a nightmare and a new floor

Comment

Indeed.

This is why I don't put wooden flooring down.

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X