• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Tiddley pom
    And he scores!

Zen!

Chury.

Comment

Is this a PALI I see before me?
      PALI

Comment

Tiddley pom
        century

And next up is the 20k.....

Comment

Just to compound yesterdays bad news (re new fuse board) my sky+ packed in, "sky+ is not available at this time" blah blah blah

So I had to call them this morn

Comment

It took a while to explain to them that I would leave unless it was rectified.

So a new sky+ hd box is being sent out and free hd subscription and 25% off my current package.

Comment

and last week I notice a patch on the living room ceiling was discoloured (damp), there is a radiator above - so I foolishly thought my home care 200 would sort this out, so I called and an engineer came out last week.
              He said there was a leak and he needed access. He also put a screw driver through the ceiling to see if it was wet.

Comment

while I was at clientco on tuesday (some 6 days after engineer came out) mrs 5* called and said water is leaking from the hole.

Comment

so I borrow the electricians pad saw and city a hole in the ceiling to see if I can see the leak and report back to brtish gas.

Comment

the ceiling is sodden and there are a few joints, but I couldn't see any leak.

I call british gas and ask them to come and look

Comment

same clueless engineer comes out and is no use. So guess what he does ?

Go on guess

That's right he isolates a radiator and puts some solution in that might seal small leaks.

Comment

Working...
                      X