• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Morning
    How are you?

Comment

128-2 now.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        How are you?
        I"ve been better - got a busy day ahead of me.

You ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I"ve been better - got a busy day ahead of me.

You ?
          All fine except a bit tired - when I summon the energy I shall drivel about the reasons why.

Comment

I have decided to move my exercise drivel posts to tpd....

Comment

Last night I cycled 11 miles home. Then went swimming (Tuesday is a good night as I dropped the twins off at 11+ school). I managed 53.1 lengths(25m pool) in 47 minutes (very slow time) when I got horrendous calf cramps.

Comment

At least I did not have to be rescued by the life guard. She was not very fit anyway.....

Comment

This morning it was raining. And I still could feel the cramps. So I took the bike on the train.

Comment

Morning all.

Dirty old morning it is too, to be sure.

Comment

I wonder what joys the esteemed customers will bring me this morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X