• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    DU rounds?
    Depleted Uranium.

Depleted uranium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

I wish I could get paid £320 for sending a letter!
      Yup. I had much the same feeling with the crap from the council last year, regarding filling my cavity walls with polystyrene beads.

£200 for nothing.
      Last edited by zeitghost; 16 January 2012, 13:52.

Comment

Does that mean you have to do all their work? Or Nothing?
        I pretty much have b*gger all to do most of the time.

So this afternoon will be spent planning my weekend, this morning was filling in tax forms that need to be sent to the UK and also working out my relocation tax back ( expat perks).

There might have been some actual work for about an hour or so at some point.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored.

Now.

It took longer this week.

Comment

Arse - I think we have a leaking central heating pipe above the living room ceiling.
            The paint on the ceiling has bubbled and got a water mark on it.

Ive got an engineer coming out on Wednesday to have a look. I'm hoping that they can just chop a whole in the ceiling and then repair from underneath. Otherwise I would have to take the flooring up in DD2 bedroom.

Comment

and my budget for the bedroom redecoration has been blown out of the water what with mrs 5* choosing a ceiling light and matching bed side lights and having to pay a sparky

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Thanks Zeity.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                  There was a sneaky change to the rules in October 2011. Just as he put it up for sale. madmad
                  How did the rules change?

Comment

How did the rules change?
                    http://www.southernwater.co.uk/Domes...rs/default.asp

Comment

The time is gently approaching buggering off time.

There's that interesting programme on BBC4 tonight about medieval manuscripts.

Parchment & vellum last for millennia.

Some books I bought in the 1970s are practically turning into sawdust now.

This will be the new dark age.

Comment

Working...
                      X