• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored.

Now.

So I'm going to revise a handout.

Must be really desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Bored.

Now.

Already?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Already?
        He's easily bored is our Zeity.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          He's easily bored is our Zeity.
          If getting bored quickly was an olympic sport, Zeity would be going for gold.

He definetly needs a new lustee.

Comment

Email to Bob asking for come confirmation of support availability. Are we really speaking two completely different languages?

Hi Bob,

Can you confirm that you’ll be able to support us by running the Bob interface within 20 minutes notice during the following two weeks of testing? We will need this support between 0900 CET and 1830 CET until and including 19th January.

Thanks

MTT

Hi Michael,

I have executed the Bob Interface for now. I will update once the execution is complete.

Thanks,
            Bob

GIVE ME STRENGTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Email to Bob asking for come confirmation of support availability. Are we really speaking two completely different languages?

GIVE ME STRENGTH!
              Gosh - that really is bad. Most Bobs I have worked with have very good English. Usually their issue is that always do what they are told - no free thinking.

Comment

Afternoon all

Chicken Salad for lunch today. Day 10 and still no carbs. Apart from the Yorkshire puding on Sunday. And that was Mrs BP's fault.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Gosh - that really is bad. Most Bobs I have worked with have very good English. Usually their issue is that always do what they are told - no free thinking.
                  I have the opposite experience and I find it deeply unprofessional that so many Bob software companies provide their customers with contacts whose English is poor and who are incapable of businesslike communication. I find it even more unprofessional that CIOs are prepared to waste money on paying their people to tolerate this cack on a daily basis.

Comment

Lunch was as spectacularly tulipe as usual.

Comment

Op de bop weeeeeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X