• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and I need to price up some 7" torus skirting and set of architrave

Comment

plumber was called about fitting a new radiator.
      The one we have is old and 1600x600 (double) so I am looking at replacing it with a 1200x450 double.

Comment

that should free up some BTU for the other rads in the house.

Comment

I think I might have to start a spreadsheet with jobs, costs, dates etc...

Comment

joiner is coming next week to price the installation of wardrobes and trimming the shelves to fit in the alcoves

Comment

he was going to change the way the door hung but I have managed to sort that out

Comment

Im not too sure about whether the tv should come back into the bedroom.

If it does it will be wall mounted and I will have to channel it in

Comment

so do I do that before the plasterer has been or after ?

Comment

I'm tired now, so I think I might go and get that beer

Comment

I should really make a note of the drawings I've done on the wallpaper.

Its my design and it will help when explaining it .

Comment

Working...
                      X