• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Yep, that always helps
    Of course it does, as well as all the other tosh documents that come with being a project manager
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm off to see what carp the're shovelling in the excuse for a canteen at clientco.

At least they had uitsmijters yesterday.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I'm off to see what carp the're shovelling in the excuse for a canteen at clientco.

At least they had uitsmijters yesterday.
        didn't you try those places down the road?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          So do I, especially when a key member of your project team decides to b*gger off to another job.

Better update me risk log.
          You're just bitter that it isn't you b*ggering off
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Yay I have the password to access the DB .

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              You mean they couldn't stretch the delay beyond lunchtime?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                You mean they couldn't stretch the delay beyond lunchtime?
                I just have access to the local db - the remote server isn't going to happen soon

Comment

I just have access to the local db - the remote server isn't going to happen soon
                  Luckily my account was added with root access, so a little bit of probing and bosh - password

Comment

Was it "password"?
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Agent just rang me (from an international number, which sets the tone).

Wants to set up an interview today or tomorrow for a job in Slough. I asked what rate, he asked what I wanted, so I gave him a rate. He said that was too high, but wanted to go ahead with the interview anyway.

When I asked again what the highest rate he could get was, he gave me a figure of 50% of what I'd asked for.

Told him not to waste my time and banged phone down.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X