• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    You might get a bit more off if you haggle... cash?
    It coincides with this quarters divis so I have a bit on the hip

Comment

Morning all

Comment

As usually I was wakened by my son this morning.

Comment

He usually gets up around 5am - and stomps off downstairs. I decided to get up and go - but I did put the TV on for him and give him breakfast before I went.

Comment

He likes Cheerios for breakfast. I also fed the cat - though the cat could not have been that hungry as he had been nibbling a decoration off the trr that my wife baked and the kids decorated.

Comment

Train was nice and empty. And I bumped into someone I used to commute with. Always nice to have a bit of a catch up.

Comment

Very interesting to see what time I get kicked out of the office today. It could be as early as noon. I see from the forecast that there is rain moving in so the earlier I get on my bike the better.

Comment

Seems there is a child in the office! I think a neighbour is taking their child in today? Is it some sort of bring your child into the office day?

Comment

It is very annoying anyway - I come to the office to get away from the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      It is very annoying anyway - I come to the office to get away from the kids.
                      Unlike Zeity who comes into the office to eat the kids....

Sorry Zeity! Just joshing.

Comment

Working...
                      X