• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back and it was a very nice performance

Comment

It seems I have a bottle of plonk from my pimp waiting for me at home.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Yup.

Been an age now.

Must be nearly 2 years.

So that's about £840 I've saved so far.

Not to mention the cost of all the cds for off line storage.
        Probably done your eyesight the world of good too

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          It seems I have a bottle of plonk from my pimp waiting for me at home.
          It could have been worse. You might have had to put up with your agent's company to get the plonk.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            It could have been worse. You might have had to put up with your agent's company to get the plonk.
            Welll they did invite me to dinner in January.

Unfortunately it's in the ar$e end of nowhere in Amsterdam so a nightmare by public transport.

I think I said I may be washing my hair that evening.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              It's more than I've got from previous pimps. so far this year I've had a bottle o' fizz and this plonk.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's more than I've got from previous pimps. so far this year I've had a bottle o' fizz and this plonk.
                Now all I need is this rate rise they keep yammering on about

Which aint going to happen as clientco have already set budgets for next year

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Now all I need is this rate rise they keep yammering on about

Which aint going to happen as clientco have already set budgets for next year
                  clientco is in the process of setting the budgets for next year. There was talk of me stopping for all of 2012. I will wait to see how that pans out.

Comment

A "How do you get a drink out of an agent" joke springs to mind. I've never got anything more than a drunken and debauched (not me!) evening.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Well I've had an afternoon playing with some jquery - doing a nice calendar/notice board for a website I host.

Comment

Working...
                      X