• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought 2 dehumidifiers last night. When I got home I unpacked one and plugged it in. The noise level from it was quite loud.

Comment

I just called the "help" line and they might not offer a refund as it has been used.
      Not sure about that...

I think there might be a if they don't come up with a solution.

Comment

Also, as I unpacked it there is a 10% charge for re-packing. They can feck right off.

Comment

the store opens at 9am so I will call and find out what the situation is.

Comment

Morning all

Good luck 5*
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              the store opens at 9am so I will call and find out what the situation is.
              Just got off the phone (10p / minute) and the manager has said there will be a refund, but a 10% re-stocking charge.

I've got their name and the time of the call so I might pop up at lunch time

Comment

I think I will hit my head against a brick wall until it stops hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I think I will hit my head against a brick wall until it stops hurting.
                  Maybe you should give the brick wall an aspirin if it's hurting.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Off to savour the lunchtime delights of the canteen.

Comment

Brie, tomato and lettuce roll. The brie tastes a bit like soap. Still, better than not tasting of anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X