• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it hometime yet?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I think I'll b*gger orf early again.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

its been a good morning so far.

Comment

We've been waiting since 0930 this morning for the go ahead to test which should have been given yesterday. Tick tock tick tock kerching kerching.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Have you not told the part that isn't paying that you're not working for them anymore?
            Nah - someone probably should, but as long as the new project isn't complaining, why do I care?

I mentioned it to the guy I report to, and he didn't seem fussed by it, since it's not getting in the way of the non-project that is paying for me.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

just told clientco what I will be working over the festive period and they were quite cool about it.
              It is subject to change though

Comment

tick tock kerching kerching tick tock
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Surf, surf kerching
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    tick tock kerching kerching tick tock
                    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    Surf, surf kerching
                    WTS

Comment

Might be at the pub a bit sooner than planned if this keeps up.

Comment

Working...
                      X