• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    What's with the anti-scooterscot league in General?
    I think people are a bit bored with his sudden swing towards being obsessively pro-German and pro-European, as well as never missing a chance to stick the boot into the UK.

Comment

My wife finally got fed up of the tic on the cat's face.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        My wife finally got fed up of the tic on the cat's face.
        Last night I had to hold the cat down while she extracted it with tweezers!

Comment

Last night I had to hold the cat down while she extracted it with tweezers!
          Surgical spirit failed to kill the tic. As did stamping on it. So I had to hit it with a hammer. Though I am told a better method is to douse it in spirit then set fire to it.

Comment

Surgical spirit failed to kill the tic. As did stamping on it. So I had to hit it with a hammer. Though I am told a better method is to douse it in spirit then set fire to it.
            The cat is now alot happier. My wife got the idea from her sister - there are sample videos on youtube. Though I am just grateful I did not get my face clawed off.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Oh dear(tm).
              century

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                You can say that again.

And no-one is around to kill the process which I started this morning which spawns about 50 records a second (plus the debug which is enabled!!), and I don't have the right privileges.

Ho hum
                Oh Dear(tm) ^2

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Oh dear(tm).
                  A. n. other century.

Comment

Feckwhit managed to burn himself with a soldering iron.

Some of them really are as dim as they appear at first glance.

Comment

Bored.

Now.
                      and it's my fecking lunchtime.

The ennui is overwhelming.

Comment

Working...
                      X