• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Woo-hoo - just checked what webcrawlers have been visiting my site, and it's been picked up by Majestic.

On the right path now!!

Wealth beyond the dreams of avarice will soon be yours.

Comment

I'm wondering if I might be able to get the grass cut today. Its been dry for a couple of days..

Comment

I might do that when mrs 5* gets home. That way she won't think Ive been doing jobs instead of working

Comment

Hopefully our gardener will be tidying up our place in blighty at some point this week.

Still haven't found any fecin' tenants.

Don't know what the media are talking about when they mention a "booming rental market".
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just fired off email to clientco with some suggestions. I wonder what the response will be ?

Comment

We're up to the penultimate episode of The Apprentice USA (Season 5) today.
                Now up to the final episode.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Just fired off email to clientco with some suggestions. I wonder what the response will be ?
                  *koff
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

In amongst my saga of ClientCo ineptitude, I missed this gem.

Because the testing environment was shagged with the extra records, they moved testing for a bit to the development server.

And then moaned that it didn't work.

Because it has lots of things disabled, because it's a development environment!!
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

*koff
                      I think it might be along the lines of "Not too keen on that, can you change this, that and the other. What about another class for that. It needs to be able to do this...."

Comment

Working...
                      X