• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The feckwhits are in again.

This week we've managed to lose (how? beats the crap out of me) the file from last week.

And another can't understand how the "magnify rectangle" command works.

Insists on magnifying a bit of the drawing with nothing on it, then panicing coz he can't fecking see anything.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      ( but i'll need antibacterial wipes afterwards)
      I needed those earlier when I discovered a lovely ripe flob on one of my power supplies.

Fecking animals the fecking lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Exceedlingly bored now

But nice century to make up for it all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I needed those earlier when I discovered a lovely ripe flob on one of my power supplies.

Fecking animals the fecking lot of them.
          Top use of the word "flob"!
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Insists on magnifying a bit of the drawing with nothing on it, then panicing coz he can't fecking see anything.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              The exact same feckwhit who managed to make exactly the same mistake 4 times last week by closing the drawing window, then suddenly finding that his drawing had completely disappeared.

Comment

I think the people I work with are dim

Then I read tpd2 and the whole world is rosy again

cheers all!

Comment

Today, in late breaking news, the esteemed customer mentioned above, for some unknown reason, rather than using his own name or initials (as suggested in the ZeitHandOut), chose to name his work "swansea.scm" and "swansea.pcb".

He seemed nonplussed when I said that it might be difficult to mark that since there's no one named "Swansea" on the fecking register.

I think I need a lie down now.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    I think the people I work with are dim

Then I read tpd2 and the whole world is rosy again

cheers all!

You really don't know dim.

Some of this lot are so dim that a candle at 1000 yards would outshine them.

Comment

Today, in late breaking news, the esteemed customer mentioned above, for some unknown reason, rather than using his own name or initials (as suggested in the ZeitHandOut), chose to name his work "swansea.scm" and "swansea.pcb".

He seemed nonplussed when I said that it might be difficult to mark that since there's no one named "Swansea" on the fecking register.

I think I need a lie down now.
                      Process of elimination?
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X