• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get in there. I've been battling for a few days over a problem and I had a thought on the journey up.

Bosh - it only bloody works.

A little bit of tidying and it will be fine
    Last edited by FiveTimes; 25 October 2011, 07:40.

Comment

Morning all.

I'm boring the kiddies tulipless with CadStar(tm) this morning.

2 groups, 2 hrs each.

Comment

no one in the office so far - it could be that its half term up here, whereas we had it last week. Still I like it nice and quiet.

Comment

Estate agents have failed to land us tenants thus far. decreased rent about 2 weeks ago (on their advice) and still nowt, they are now suggestion a further rent decrease, which I don't think is such a good idea as it looks bad. It;s not as if the property is pricier than others its the same.

Having checked the competition ours looks a tad better than what's on offer.

What to do.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

3 people have turned up. Should be a nice easy day and an early finish.

Comment

Im not sure if TPD is quieter than the office ?

Comment

Stone me.

I've met some dense customers in my time but this one really takes the biscuit.

<zeity through gritted teeth>You seem to have closed the drawing pane. You need the drawing pane to draw things on.</zeity>

Time passes. Slowly.

<zeity through gritted teeth>You seem to have closed the drawing pane again. You need the drawing pane to draw things on.</zeity>

More time passes. Even more slowly.

<zeity through gritted teeth>You seem to have closed the drawing pane again again. You need the drawing pane to draw things on.</zeity>

Yet more of my life expires, hope departs hence.

<zeity through gritted teeth>You seem to have closed the drawing pane again again again. You need the drawing pane to draw things on.</zeity>

So, four times I tell the feckwhit exactly the same thing. And 3 times he does exactly the fecking wrong thing.

In 6 years I've never met the like.

Comment

And some other feckwhit corrupted a Cadstar installation back in March.

I never noticed because it doesn't generally get used much after the first 10 weeks or so.

He/she/it was obviously trying to define a new part, without much success.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Comment

Just kill him Zeity, it'll be better for your blood pressure.

Comment

Working...
                      X