• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

No sign of plumber this morning. I wonder if he's going to install my downpipe today.

Since it's a lovely dry day at the moment.

Comment

Morning All
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Cold , wet and miserable here
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored.
          Now.
          There.

That didn't take long, now did it?

Comment

struggling a bit this morning - a lot of head scratching going on

Comment

Having one of those days again.

It's all going a bit Pete Tong

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Who is this Zoiderman gimp then?

Where did he/she/it come from?

Why have I never noticed he/she/it before that thread about the mouse last week?

Does any of it matter a jot? (Or a tittle for that matter?)

We should be told.

Comment

oh and

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Might there be some bijou problemette?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Who is this Zoiderman gimp then?

Where did he/she/it come from?

Why have I never noticed he/she/it before that thread about the mouse last week?

Does any of it matter a jot? (Or a tittle for that matter?)

We should be told.
                      He's just another sockie, probably the reincarnation of Chavinch or one of the other losers who appear for a while, annoy everyone and eventually get banned. He'll go the same way soon I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X