• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I hope that meeting is in an expensive restaurant and they are paying?
    Is it f***! Lazy sod is meeting me at clientco offices.

pardon my french it's been a carp day
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Is it f***! Lazy sod is meeting me at clientco offices.

pardon my french it's been a carp day
      I could be an interesting meeting

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Oooo.

Just found a syntax error in Autoexec.bat.

The box is still fecked though.
        Yup.

Defragged.

Still fecked.

Ho hum.

Comment

Byeeee

It's still screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            I could be an interesting meeting
            It was I told him I wanted a rate rise!
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              It was I told him I wanted a rate rise!
              What did he say?

morning all

Comment

It was a nice cycle in this morning. I awoke at 4:55 (15 minutes prior to alarm). I was on bike at 5:15. 40 minutes to get in (I usually reckon 39-43 minutes) so quite a good time. It is 11 miles - though I start 50 feet above sea level and end up 10 feet above sea level.

Comment

cycling home usually takes me 48-55 minutes. partly due to going uphill. but also there is alot more traffic which makes it slower.

Comment

Also on the way in I cycle straight down the A20. I won't do that on the way home - it is just way too busy. If I set off after 5:30am I avoid the A20 anyway - cars speeding past at 50mph just need to make one mistake.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Also on the way in I cycle straight down the A20. I won't do that on the way home - it is just way too busy. If I set off after 5:30am I avoid the A20 anyway - cars speeding past at 50mph just need to make one mistake.....
                      Morning

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X