• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only down side is that I've closed my business and I'd have to set a new one up - although they have said they wouldn't have a problem with sole trades

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Site is situated in the North West, so I'd be happy as its not London
      Well I'm not in the smoke anymore
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The only down side is that I've closed my business and I'd have to set a new one up - although they have said they wouldn't have a problem with sole trades
        I've just instructed my accountant to shut my limited down.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Have also found somewhere to live in cloggieland, waiting for confirmation from pickfords regarding removal dates, and Mr N and the NorPusses will be winging their way over in a few weeks

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Congrats on the move over there and once Mr N and mogs get over it will be all sorted

Comment

You'll have to teach the mogs to speak cloggie.

And get them little clogs to wear.

Or the other cats will ostracise them.

Comment

Well, there's two of the retrying esteemed customers who've done a vauxhall viva this very morning/afternoon.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

I'm sure there's something I've forgotten that I should be doing.

Comment

I've just called Companies house and its not too late to send off a DS02 Withdrawal of Striking off application.
                    I need to get it sent ASAP

And as I've not closed business bank a/c - it would be simples

Just need to re-register for VAT and bosh done

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      You'll have to teach the mogs to speak cloggie.

And get them little clogs to wear.

Or the other cats will ostracise them.
                      Well they'll be confined to quarters for sometime, until we can get a new door put in in order to get a cat flap.

As for clog wearing??? Hmm, not sure they'll be good with that.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X