• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    And these frigging viruses don't help things much either.
    Stop looking at the take that fanclub website
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The ex-lustee went to see them in Cardiff yesterday.

She appears to be a bit today.

In fact, very

Comment

Gosh.

My daft punk table (yellow led version) looks almost reasonable.

Especially with a couple of sheets of tracing paper to act as diffusers.

Comment

On which happy note:

Byeeeee

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Mornin'
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Peace and quiet this morning as my line manager is in late

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Spoke about renewals yesterday and it seems there been a change of mind as to me taking short term renewal. It's they want long term with decent notice period, which is not amenable for a quick move to Euroland.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Am so not in the mood for work.

I can console myself that I'll be out of here in 3 weeks

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I used to love that feeling.

The feeling of impending freedom and then the freedom itself.

The worst feeling was being extended by 5 weeks by AB AutofeckingMotive after 6 months of £13/hr tedium & hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X