• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Good show.

Just as well you have insurance.
    Sure is, it's been an expensive couple of days as well as stressful.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I could also do without having to deal with a line manager that seems to change their mind very five minutes.

Still Pee'd off about having to take the day off yesterday when they decided that all of a sudden they weren't happy with me working from home, which apparently wasn't a problem on Friday when I worked from home then.

Also the mood swings are very much dependent on how well things are going in their home life.

Anyone ever heard of leaving your personal life at home????
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

[QUOTE=norrahe;1340695]I could also do without having to deal with a line manager that seems to change their mind very five minutes.

Still Pee'd off about having to take the day off yesterday when they decided that all of a sudden they weren't happy with me working from home, which apparently wasn't a problem on Friday when I worked from home then.

Also the mood swings are very much dependent on how well things are going in their home life.

Anyone ever heard of leaving your personal life at home????[/QUOTE]

WTF WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT IT HEY!!!!!

What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

This message is hidden because MarillionFan is on your ignore list.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeeee

There's a disturbing interest in large firearms on this board.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning All

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well NorPussI is back with comedy collar, half his fur shaved off and unfortunately still has tubes in his wounds which will hopefully be removed tomorrow.

On the upside he is eating heartily.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Well NorPussI is back with comedy collar, half his fur shaved off and unfortunately still has tubes in his wounds which will hopefully be removed tomorrow.

On the upside he is eating heartily.
                    Poor old NorPussI.

He's really been in the wars.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Poor old NorPussI.

He's really been in the wars.
                      Yep, his fur being so thick the puncture wounds didn't look too bad till they shaved him and then it was

He's feeling sorry for him self but seemed pleased to be home.

We have to keep him in a room away from NorPusses II and III and they keep whinging outside the door.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X