• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much to my amazement I have (someone else's) esteemed customer in here faffing around with his foundation year project.

This seems a little late in the day to me, but what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      Careful; you'll catch it too.

And you definitely do NOT want Wet Scale Rot.
      PALI.

If anyone's still interested.

Comment

Well after this stressful day at the coalface, it's time to go home & take my next antibiotic.

I'll be off line until a week today, so be good.

Byeee

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Don't you just hate it when people drag out the whole gig process and seemingly decide they don't need to move as quickly as they originally said
          Not any more.

The days when clients or agents told you you have not been successful are over. Only the successful candidates get told now.

If you've heard nothing ... it has gone away.

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          In my book that often spells "the project's going to be canned".
          Yep.

Write it off and move on.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            PALI.

If anyone's still interested.

Never let it be said I don't have it in me.

Whatever "it" is. Which at the moment would appear to be gastroenteritis or some such.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Well after this stressful day at the coalface, it's time to go home & take my next antibiotic.

I'll be off line until a week today, so be good.

It'll be barren without you.

Perhaps SuitYou01 can be seconded to move in?

TPD would have been a natural home for Suity, if only The Régime hadn't murdered the poor thread and buried it in a shallow grave.

Comment

Morning

seems this is now the lurgy thread
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Not any more.

The days when clients or agents told you you have not been successful are over. Only the successful candidates get told now.

If you've heard nothing ... it has gone away.

Yep.

Write it off and move on.
                  Well it seems it is moving slowly as they now want to do a face to face but to save me the hassle of coming over next week they can do it the week after as they guy has meetings in London. The interviewer rang me direct to say they were still interested.

There might be summat else in the pipeline.

But as they say the opera aint over till the ink is dry on the contract.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning.

Comment

It seems to be a bit quiet in here these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X