• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning so far, went to visit the wine merchant and bought another couple of cases. (Well according to MF I drank one last night)

Not so good when the two packs of brown shrimp I bought from the deli were off
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

NorPuss I is whinging at me to come to bed, only reason he does that is that we have a torch in there that he likes to chase around the room.

g'night
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

It's a very day.

Comment

Morning All

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Lovely and sunny in the sticks, grey and miserable in the city

Norrahe's blog

Comment

good morning

Its a glorious day

Comment

Watched "The Straight Story" last Friday.

All about an ancient septic lune who rode a lawnmower 240 miles to see his estranged brother.

Directed by David Lynch.

No "wot's this ear" moment though.

Rather enjoyable in its way though.

Comment

Managed, eventually, to get the rusty sump off my little black roller skate.

I think I'd now like the shoot the feckwhit who thought up the idea of using rtv to glue the fecking thing on in the first place.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

So I may as well get on with this feckwhit H&S thing I've been landed with.

I'm sure it's got something to do with the investors in people bulltulipe.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      good morning

Its a glorious day
                      There might be some blue sky at some point in the city

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X