• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I think we're going to pizza express for lunch today
    Trip to the cheese shop in Leadenhall market and the nice Frenchman who sells foie gras for me today
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      That's a result
      Yep, now all I need is that £100 back on the bl**dy hotel I booked for that family do that was cancelled last minute.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

lunch all gone, not much planned for the weekend

Comment

lunch all gone, not much planned for the weekend
          I will be doing Spanakopita triangles on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Trip to the cheese shop in Leadenhall market and the nice Frenchman who sells foie gras for me today
            I miss that place..maybe I'll lunch there again one day
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

again!!!!!!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My weekend will mostly consist of rugby and beer

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  I miss that place..maybe I'll lunch there again one day
                  didn't get any cheese in the end and he didn't have any nice foie gras

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Spotted a nice recipe on the tv; cauliflower cheese with mushrooms and bacon.

Will probably do 6 a hour pork belly roast with all the trimmings on Saturday

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I think I'll do the sump on my roller skate this weekend, if it's dry.

If it's wet, I won't bother.

Actually, I should pay someone else to do it, now I don't have access to the universal spanner (oxyacetylene) for undoing manifold bolts & the like.

Comment

Working...
                      X