• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning

Comment

I went training last night, the first time in a little over 2 weeks.

No broken bones to report, no injuries to the lethal weapon left foot, just achy shoulders.

Comment

I found out last night that the MIL has invited herself to stay over Easter.
        She is getting dropped off Good Friday and going back either Sunday or Monday.

Should be interesting times

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I found out last night that the MIL has invited herself to stay over Easter.
          She is getting dropped off Good Friday and going back either Sunday or Monday.

Should be interesting times
          So, you and your family are off on holiday that weekend?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Found a bijou problemette on my latest creation.

No ground to the ground pin on a ULN2803A darlington driver chip.

Which made all the leds light dimly, except for the one that was lit brightly.

Another one of the joys of electronic cad, the GND pin was connected (for some insane reason) into a bus on the schematic.

Sadly, that was it, GND was never connected to the bus.

I must have had a funny five minutes.

Comment

Stone me, these leds are bright.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                just been told that the stuff I'm working will no longer be required
                Nice PALI.

Comment

Gosh.

Finite state machines here I come.

I wrote some code last year for the red/green/blue lights machine.

It's a pity I didn't comment it a bit better.

Comment

It's always embarassing when you can't understand how your own code works.

Comment

Well the first hack works.

Amazed etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X