• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bedtime, methinks.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Morning
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I'm going through the receipts and saw that last week we bought some "fun size bananas".

Stupid us.

We just ate them.

Comment

There are three wheelie bins for the small block of 6 flats we're in.

The other evening I heard someone putting the bins back and being very noisy about it. It ook them some time.

It turns out they weren't putting them back; they had driven into them and damaged one: crushed a wheel and the 'tyre' has popped off.

It's a good job the wheelie bins live against the side wall of the ground floor flat we are in; the bin they damaged is in front of our gas supply pipe. I dread to think what would happen if someone reversed into that.

Comment

Afternoon
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

We have Mr N's mum staying with us today and tomorrow.

Just been out for a rather nice lunch.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  We have Mr N's mum staying with us today and tomorrow.

Just been out for a rather nice lunch.
                  Given you wrote that at half 4, it must have been good.

I take it you get on with the outlaw?

Comment

The elephant keeper upstairs is trying something new: he is training his elephants to dance.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      The elephant keeper upstairs is trying something new: he is training his elephants to dance.
                      They are not very good yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X