• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    So are we all waiting for 2k5?
    You're VERY late for post 2k5 and VERY early for year 2k5.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

but the biggest shock was when I asked her to open up the plug (which she'd wired)
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

FFS don't the fecking teachers check these things!!

Comment

Coffee for me - back in a min!!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Exposed wires, cable clamp not over outer insulation

Comment

So went and got my cable strippers and spent 20 minutes teaching her how to do it properly

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                but the biggest shock was when I asked her to open up the plug (which she'd wired)
                We were taught how to wire plugs (both old colour and the brand new fangled Euro-colour schemes) in General Science in the 1st year of secondary school (a few decades ago). Don't they do that any more?
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Wot?

A MAINS plug?
                  yup!!

Comment

A proper job then.... why was she wiring up a mains plug?
                    because she'd made a lamp

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      Good choice of phrase!
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X