• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    Current Plan b - toys

Taking a lot of time up at the moment!
    I'm really pleased that's working out for you.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

A friend's career fell to bits some years ago and he ending up mini-cabbing.

He started buying & selling Thomas the Tank Engine bits on eBay almost by accident and it became a Plan B. That funded Plan C: professional photography. That started him on a new career as a photojournalist.

It's funny how this stuff works out.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Chilli and wine tonight and maybe a film. - check - apart from the film
        DD1/2 swimming tomorrow @ 9am. Then getting some paint testers for DD1's room check
        Move furniture around in DD1's room. after lunch and bacon sarnies
        Getting Mrs 5* some new running shoes. sunday
        Sunday will be dinner and jobs.

Morning all

Comment

Afternoon
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Well, that was a noisy night.

Comment

At around midnight, the zookeeper upstairs decided it was a good time to vacuum out the elephant pens.

Comment

So for about 40 minutes there was the continuous drone of the vacuum cleaner with a frequent <BANG!> as it hit the skirting boards or a piece of furniture.

Comment

Then at about 1:40 a yappy dog started barking.

Comment

By 2 a.m. a party had started 2 or 3 floors above us and the dog in the floor above was still yapping.

Comment

Oh joy! Rattle your empties back at them.

This will require you to create some empties
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                      X