• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I've been struggling with my demons for a while now
    Very appropriate for a post xx666

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Very appropriate for a post xx666

Comment

I'm slowly regaining some control over the daemons

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Yup for a kiev - mix it with the garlic and herbs. slice chicken breast, stuff, coat in bread crumbs, stick cocktail stick in to keep it together. Cook for 25 mins.

hey presto ! A slimmers world chicken kiev.
          That's a bit in extremis.

Mrs RC came up with some creative stuff based on Slimming World recipes, but a low-sin Chicken Kiev is up there with low-sin dripping-on-toast and pork pie as a B Box.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Morning all.

Thank crunchy it's Friday at last.
            Already?

Is that why the smilies have had another shuffle around?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Mmmmmm.

Lovely.

Mmmmmmm.

Proper food.

Especially the cherries in the fruit cocktail.
              Mrs RC doesn't like the cherries, so I get all of them. But I'm not keen on the grapes, so she gets those.
              And betwixt the two of us,
              We licked the tin can clean.

Comment

Had a discussion yesterday about retirement.

I have about 9 of your hu-man years to go, thanks to those bastard Tories.

It would have been 8 but for those robbing gits.
                Put in a bid to the Lotteries people & the EU people & the Welsh Assembly Development Agency asking for funding to open a Museum of Welsh Technical Invention.

Nick some ideas from the mining museums and from the railway restoration people, find a nice looking decrepit building (the remnants of the castle) and spend the next ten years spending taxpayers' money never quite getting it off the ground.

I used to know a couple of people in Venture Wales who could help, assuming that's still going.

There ya go - another idea to keep you busy and boredom-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  I've been struggling with my demons for a while now
                  11666. The Number of the Beast with Skinny Legs.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I'm slowly regaining some control over the daemons
                    You are Buffy the Daemon Slayer and I claim my five pounds of flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      That's a bit in extremis.

Mrs RC came up with some creative stuff based on Slimming World recipes, but a low-sin Chicken Kiev is up there with low-sin dripping-on-toast and pork pie as a B Box.
                      Well it seems to taste ok

Comment

Working...
                      X