• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wife is making a lamb/mushroom curry for tea tonight

She is mustard at curries, and her lamb is fantastic.

Plus my Da' is over for a flying visit and is at our house tonight, so a couple of bottles of beer will be consumed

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Plus my Da' is over for a flying visit and is at our house tonight, so a couple of bottles of beer will be consumed
      I'll have to get a case from the shed. Its a great place to keep beer cool

Comment

the wife is making a lamb/mushroom curry for tea tonight

She is mustard at curries, and her lamb is fantastic.

btw how did your spicy chicken work out??
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'll have to get a case from the shed. Its a great place to keep beer cool
          Especially at the moment
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The sea is as blue as anything.

Most unusual.

And the sun is shining.

Almost enough to make one fancy a quick dip in the sea.

Apart from the likelyhood of frostbite.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              btw how did your spicy chicken work out??
              I had to postpone on saturday due to an unexpected visitor - I fell back to garlic chilli chicken and it was a winner

Comment

only 10 mins to go and then the long and twisty 10 mile drive home

Comment

I had to postpone on saturday due to an unexpected visitor - I fell back to garlic chilli chicken and it was a winner
                  Do let me know how you get on with it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

only 10 mins to go and then the long and twisty 10 mile drive home
                    I wish I had that long of a commute on a daily basis. The 1hr 45 daily can be a pain

Haven't got one atm which is nice.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I wish I had that long of a commute on a daily basis. The 1hr 45 daily can be a pain

Haven't got one atm which is nice.
                      The heater in the car is barely warm by the time I pull up onto the drive

Comment

Working...
                      X