• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    It certainly does.

And you can spend literally months plastering, painting and papering said airing cupboard to make it look decent, then put up some more shelves.

Then you can hide more junk in that cupboard, just like all the rest of the cupboards.

But this cupboard will be really nice & warm & dry.
    I wouldn't be doing and plastering/papering/painting of airing cupboard. Its just a space for towel and flanels

Comment

time to cobble some stuff together

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        I applied for a gig last night in Glasgow, the agent calls this morning at 8.15 and says its been filled and wants to place me in Munich - same spec and rate. Hmmm me thinks the Glasgow gig was a red herring
        Look on the bright side, there's more chance of understanding what the natives are saying in Munich.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I wouldn't be doing and plastering/papering/painting of airing cupboard. Its just a space for towel and flanels
          I decided that the 1930s wallpaper that had lived behind the various water tanks for the last 70 odd years could do with replacing.

Comment

Which naturally revealed the large chased out slot in the black plaster stuff.

Comment

It's group project this morning.

As the end of term approaches, bringing with it the interim viva, minds suddenly get concentrated.

It's all go.

Comment

Of course, even saying that, concentration doesn't mean a lot in most cases.

Comment

That Uher came back because it didn't turn on sometimes.

Every time I've tried it, it's worked.

I hate it when things do that.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    It's group project this morning.

As the end of term approaches, bringing with it the interim viva, minds suddenly get concentrated.

It's all go.
                    Have they worked out how to do binary yet?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Have we got a new sockie in our midst?
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X