• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

You mean you dropped it?
    Nope.

It's a double sided board & the esteemed customer insisted on doing the exposure himself, so the board must have moved as it was turned over.

Enough to stop the two sides aligning properly.

The mask is ok coz I checked it later on the ZeitGhost LightBox(tm & patent pending).

I hate double sided boards, they're a royal pain.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I've gone for the premier seats as they are bigger and comfier, which is a must given the film length is 150mins !!
      DD2 quite enjoyed the film last night, it was OK and the time sort of flew by.

Comment

DD2 quite enjoyed the film last night, it was OK and the time sort of flew by.
        It's a kind of magic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FytMNBUR2CQ

Comment

How do gents
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

it could be the waste pipe

but I ran a ring of sealant around the plug hole in case there was water leaking down the sides of the waste.

I'll only know tomorrow if i have fixed it..
            After a test run last night it looks like I was right with my diagnostic.

I should know tonight for sure. But the joint between plug and tray is now water tight (hopefully)

Comment

Morning all

Comment

I'm busy plotting how to escape the royal nonsense next April. I'm thinking about renting a villa somewhere hot with some like-minded friends and avoiding any news

Comment

I've finally decided to empty the ferric chloride tank.

So far I've got 8 litres of spent tulipe, stuff that looks like gravel, and 10 "lost" pcbs from way back whenever.

There's still one I can't shift.

Bummer.

Comment

Oh well, back to it, I suppose.

I may be some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      I'm busy plotting how to escape the royal nonsense next April. I'm thinking about renting a villa somewhere hot with some like-minded friends and avoiding any news
                      It will be almost impossible to avoid, so my advice is to drink heavily.
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                      X