• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bummer.

Byeeee

The Uher taperecorder thingie decided not to work as soon as the chap came to collect it.

Comment

I'm still mulling over the whole new kitchen or not business.

All depends on whether or not I get a new gig before xmas.

Have put off redecorating the house till spring as it can be done the same time as the outside, when the weather is better.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

its not the shower pump - check
        its not the cubicle seal with the tray - check
        it could be the waste pipe

but I ran a ring of sealant around the plug hole in case there was water leaking down the sides of the waste.

I'll only know tomorrow if i have fixed it..

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          its not the shower pump - check
          its not the cubicle seal with the tray - check
          it could be the waste pipe

but I ran a ring of sealant around the plug hole in case there was water leaking down the sides of the waste.

I'll only know tomorrow if i have fixed it..
          Speak to your insurance peeps and let the plumber handle it.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've spoken to the insurance and they will pay for a replacemnt floor but not too fix the problem.

If this doesn't fix it then the floor is coming up and photos will be taken
            and a claim for a new floor and possibly sub floor.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I've spoken to the insurance and they will pay for a replacemnt floor but not too fix the problem.

If this doesn't fix it then the floor is coming up and photos will be taken
              and a claim for a new floor and possibly sub floor.
              That's usually the case.

we had a leak in our roof less than a month after we bought the house (exceedingly heavy rains), they said they would pay for the ceiling but not the roof damage. We got it fixed within a week.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  The Uher taperecorder thingie decided not to work as soon as the chap came to collect it.

Then it worked & he took it home.

Where it didn't work for a while, then worked again.

I really really really hate things that do that.

Comment

Just been mildly irritated by having a post deleted off the eda board on the grounds of it being useless.

Sounds like a good site for a short winter break to me.

Comment

morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X