• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    One of mine favours peeing and not in the litter trays or flower beds provided.

We've got rid of the front doormat as this was one of his favourite places.
    Seems he's not a big fan of change or new things, new smells so reacts by spraying.

Didn't appreciate it when he walked into the shower cubicle after me cleaning it and promptly pee'd in the corner.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Shouldn't they know what they're doing by 3rd year?
      Um, these are students, yes? So of course not, he probably thinks he's doing a degree in advanced beer drinking.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Better go and finish off series 4 of Dexter.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The tree is up and they are loving it. Have sprinkled it with catnip.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Shouldn't they know what they're doing by 3rd year?
            One can but hope.

At least he's managed to connect up the 4 components on the bread board without shorting them all out.

I'm frequently stunned by all of this.

Comment

Seems he's not a big fan of change or new things, new smells so reacts by spraying.

Didn't appreciate it when he walked into the shower cubicle after me cleaning it and promptly pee'd in the corner.

Dear old ZeitMog had to be watched in my house.

(She normally lived with my parents).

Classic was having a wee behind one of the desks in my office, very difficult if not impossible to clean up.

And another time, going into the bathroom & having a pee on the carpet whilst I was watching.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                At least he's managed to connect up the 4 components on the bread board without shorting them all out.
                They seem to achieve this with monotonous regularity despite being given a handout on the "Hidden Mysteries of the Breadboard" which shows you the internal connections in the damn thing.

Obviously explaining things in words of one syllable is insufficient.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Dear old ZeitMog had to be watched in my house.

(She normally lived with my parents).

Classic was having a wee behind one of the desks in my office, very difficult if not impossible to clean up.

And another time, going into the bathroom & having a pee on the carpet whilst I was watching.
                  Yep, he'll do it right in front of me and walk away as if nothing has happened.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Yep, he'll do it right in front of me and walk away as if nothing has happened.
                    Move along, nothing to see here.

Comment

On which pee stained note:

Byeeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X