• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Just a (very) brief conversation with a fine arts student who wants to float 80kg of steel scupture on a magnet.

I said "I know nothing, I'm from Barcelona" & went away & hid.
    and well you would
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Just a (very) brief conversation with a fine arts student who wants to float 80kg of steel scupture on a magnet.

I said "I know nothing, I'm from Barcelona" & went away & hid.

Where do you find them Zeity?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Where do you find them Zeity?
        In the arts department, then again what was an arts student doing in the pooter department
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is it me or is it handbag and sockie central in general today?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm the solitary technician wot knows about 'lektrik, see, so I get all of them (once they've found out that I exist).

I'm sure that one might well be able to float 80kg of steel on a magnet (after all, someone he'd talked to in the states said it was possible, so it must be), however, I personally don't feel like spending many happy hours making it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              In the arts department, then again what was an arts student doing in the pooter department
              He phoned up.

Which is neat since I don't have a phone() & had to phone him back.

Comment

Wonder how long till NOB25's new sockie gets banned. He's winding everyone up all over again

Comment

afternoon all

Its been a pretty dull day today, not much accomplished

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Wonder how long till NOB25's new sockie gets banned. He's winding everyone up all over again
                    kandr by any chance

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    afternoon all

Its been a pretty dull day today, not much accomplished
                    Afternoon Mr FT

All go at NorrTowers today

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Afternoon Mr FT

All go at NorrTowers today
                      What's happening then ?

Comment

Working...
                      X