• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Someone got himself run over across the road.

Walked to the ambulance though.
    Ouch
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Ouch
      Quite.

I'd say ouch if it was my windscreen that was broken too.

Comment

Is no news good news?

I wait another day!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning.

Didn't get to say Byeeee last evening coz one of NF's sites made the pc go funny.

As in ever increasing instances of the browser.

So I had to pull the network cable out & run the AV.

Ho hum.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

and its time for a 4 hour meeting

Comment

Morning All

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Absolutely crippled today, the osteopath gave me a good going over yesterday

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Have a phone interview in an hour with a view to starting tomorrow, only got a call about it an hour or so ago.

Only thing is the gig requires 2 days a week in Salisbury with the rest in London.

I was kinda hoping to hear about the other gig, with a view to starting in a couple of weeks and b*ggering orf to Hong King to visit a friend.

Though I did negotiate a higher rate for the phone interview one.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Interview is now after work. Looking at the "job spec" (for want of a better word) its not summat I've done before.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X