• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Specifically in General?
    Eh?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      The hardboard was easy enough, it's quite light and bendy so it went around the corners in the stairwell...
      I once has a 6x4 board inb the loft for my train set. The removals bods couldn't get it out of the loft so it got sawed in two with a very bendy line. It went up the dump after that.

They couldn't believe me & the missus got it up there. [fill in your own punchline]
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Once I got it up here, I cut it into more usefully sized pieces... which may indicate a certain lack of planning on my part.
        Would it not have been better to have ordered a smaller size?

Or to cut it up before you move it?

Or to get a student to move it for you?
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Eh?
          You said you were "lurking in General". Ignoring the capitalisation which actually makes it perfectly clear what you were doing, I chose to misinterpret your comment for comic effect. Hence, my ambiguous question "Specifically in General?" to simultaneously show the ambiguity around the word "general" in the context in which you used it whilst still retaining the capitalisation thereby highlighting the 'in-joke' that I clearly did understand so emphasizing the witty aspect of it.

FFS, wasn't it obvious? :-)
          Last edited by BrowneIssue; 19 November 2007, 14:35. Reason: A smiley was actually needed. Oops.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

No.

Generally, could you be more specific?
            Yes.

Comment

Plus, CM could have been lurking inside someone who had achieved high military rank.

Oh, that would have been lurking in a general.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I may have mentioned that I had exactly one enthusiast for my CadStar thingie last Thursday...
                Enthusiast? Or attendee?

How many were meant to be there? I'm guessing it was a class of between 10 and 15 (in theory).
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

You said you were "lurking in General". Ignoring the capitalisation which actually makes it perfectly clear what you were doing, I chose to misinterpret your comment for comic effect. Hence, my ambiguous question "Specifically in General?" to simultaneously show the ambiguity around the word "general" in the context in which you used it whilst still retaining the capitalisation thereby highlighting the 'in-joke' that I clearly did understand so emphasizing the witty aspect of it.

oh.....
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

very interesting thread

test? thats very intgeresting
                    I've read every post now.

Thanks awfully
                    end of body tag

Comment

The flaw was ignoring the capitalization. If you hadn't done that, then the level of ambiguity would be drastically diminished.

HTH.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X