• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Should I bother with a custom title?
    Absolutely.

I've just remembered that I was supposed to be competing with you to be the first one to get to 5,000. That wasn't much of a contest was it? Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      Absolutely.

I've just remembered that I was supposed to be competing with you to be the first one to get to 5,000. That wasn't much of a contest was it? Sorry.
      Working from home today and as I'm waiting for peopel to get back to me with stuff they've done or stuff they should be doing, I had too much time on my hands.

Not sure if I should ask the melee or is that just asking for trouble.

and on that note, g'night
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Assuming "Bitch Queen from Hell" is not an option how about PM or Project Diva?

OK, I'll come up with someting better
        PM or should be PMT

Project diva is more a suity thang (and I mean that in a nice way)
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          and on that note, g'night

Now, the question is do I feel inspired for a bit of drivelling this morning?

Comment

Possibly, let's see how it goes.

Comment

It is Saturday morning and Mrs Gonzo is still asleep so these are the optimum drivelling conditions for me.

Comment

I have put a second load of washing on and there'll be another one to do after that.

Comment

The, what to do with the rest of the day?

Comment

Last night Mrs Gonzo remembered that she had forgotten to do something important at work so I think I will be driving here over there later.

Comment

It is about a 20km trip there. (Sorry people in Britain, I have now been completely metricated).

Comment

Working...
                      X