• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    After a cattle round-up. Ain't gonna have a whisky though.
    Sarsaperilla.

A Warrior's Drink.

Much like prune juice really.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 3 June 2010, 07:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      My hydrangea cuttings are rooting which will please mother-out-law (she wants a few)
      I pruned my hydrangea.

It died.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I pruned my hydrangea.

It died.

I thought you would have green fingers Zeity, or are they more like claws?

Comment

I pruned my hydrangea.

It died.
          Morning Zeity, I like what you have done with the place, sort of BBC4.
          So this morning is Gardners Question Time.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I thought you would have green fingers Zeity, or are they more like claws?
            Whatever they are, the hydrangea wasn't much impressed.

Oddly enough, nothing grows in the space where it used to be, apart from some rather sad looking daffs.

Which is odd because most of the rest of the patio area* is rampant.

*I suppose that it's a patio. Or a thing that would be a lawn if it didn't have concrete paving all over it. The flowers & stuff around the borders are quite pretty. Not to mention the self planted** gooseberry bush, now complete with gooseberries*** for the first time.

**It sort of grew. I didn't plant it.

***All covered in american mildew. Eeeeeeeeeeeeew.
            Last edited by zeitghost; 3 June 2010, 08:22.

Comment

***All covered in american mildew. Eeeeeeeeeeeeew.
              Gooseberries - treating gooseberry mildew on fruit bushes | Problem solving | How to | BBC Gardeners' World

Comment

So I'll have to prune the gooseberry bush to provide more air to the centre.

I bet it dies.

The bushes down the bottom of the garden were planted by my grandfather & are knocking on for their 1st century.

Comment

My Clematis are doing very well this year, loads of flowers.
                  But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I had the gardner in last week. Asked him to tidy up the wood at the bottom of the garden.
                    Patio now has a BIG pile of branches (10ft x 10ft) Called the hire place for a chipper thing, 200.00 a day to hire FFS.

Any suggestions?
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                      I had the gardner in last week. Asked him to tidy up the wood at the bottom of the garden.
                      Patio now has a BIG pile of branches (10ft x 10ft) Called the hire place for a chipper thing, 200.00 a day to hire FFS.

Any suggestions?
                      buy a beaver
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X