• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to stand next to the senior council for Associated Newspapers - publishers of the Daily Mail.
    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

It's going to take a LONG time in the shower tomorrow morning to get rid of the feeling.

Comment

Would have been nice if they had provided chairs for the audience rather than making it standing room only for 2 hours.

Comment

It was also nice to see Simon Singh personally putting his question to the politicos.

Comment

It was somewhat disappointing that the Labour and Conservative MPs said that they didn't know much about Dr. Peter Wilmshurst's case - given that it's one of the major cases involved in the libel reform campaign, it would have been nice for them to know what it is about.

Comment

They both claimed that they had to be careful because it was sub judice. Only to be smacked down by a bunch of lawyers that it wasn't.

Quick weasel, but not really very convincing.

Comment

Dr Evan Harris was mightily impressive, though, it must be said.

Comment

Meanwhile, Buffy has been led into a trap by her former fifth grade crush, who wants to become a vampire.

Comment

landlady wants to reduce my rent as I will probably only be stopping 3 nights a week.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

although that god damn football is driving me CRACKERS!!!!!
                      I see it now, I get a different advert at clientco.

Comment

Working...
                      X