• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been getting a load of spam to my domain, need to set up SPF for the account

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      been getting a load of spam to my domain, need to set up SPF for the account
      Are you getting spam or backscatter i.e. notifications of failed delivery for email that appears to originate from your domain?
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Are you getting spam or backscatter i.e. notifications of failed delivery for email that appears to originate from your domain?
        spam that appears to originate from domain

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          spam that appears to originate from domain
          An SPF record should help then - it certainly did the trick for me.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            An SPF record should help then - it certainly did the trick for me.
            I've set up a filter on the blackberry account to not send to phone if email address = <spam'd email>

I've checked on freehostia and there is a setting for SPF so hopefully this should do the trick

Comment

Settings done - should take couple of hours but hopefully I should see and change...

Comment

Morning all.

Yet another day in the junk room in prospect.

I'm sure I'm catching diseases from that place.

One more mouse despatched last evening.

Comment

Headline of the day from El Reg: Herd of sheep, off tits on drugs, savagely Tased

Comment

Morning All
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Great start to the day, NorPuss II voms on the bed
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X