• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    I can achieve a similar effect by attaching a pair of Mission 760i speakers to my head with insulation tape.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Sennheiser PX-100. Outstanding sound quality for the price.
      Not sure whether to go with cans or the little un's for inside the ear ..

Good price though

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Not sure whether to go with cans or the little un's for inside the ear ..

Good price though
        I bought mine for £15 from Play.com about a year ago, but they seemed to go back up to around £30 soon after. An absolute steal at the price.

Sound quality wise they will piss all over just about any ear-bud style headphones. In fact I've yet to hear any that come close.

EDIT: the one downside to the PX-100s is that they can bleed sound a bit, something which the PX-200s address at the cost of a little sound quality.
        Last edited by voodooflux; 14 April 2010, 11:36.

Comment

Just heard that the eldest lad has passed his grade 2 drum exam with distinction

Comment

I'll have a look around for Sennheiser PX100 and try and get best price, wonder if this is a valid expense ?

Maybe Mal should answer this one

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Just heard that the eldest lad has passed his grade 2 drum exam with distinction
              Buy the Koss.

Comment

I'll have a look around for Sennheiser PX100 and try and get best price, wonder if this is a valid expense ?

Yes, because you could use them to listen to a s/w dev podcast for "training". Or something.

Comment

I've had the pxc250 headphones for the last two years and they are great.

Do shop around, I got mine on ebay for £30 (unwanted present, still warpped in original plastic!).

Sennheiser every time, I preder the over ear to the in ears type, but they are very good quality.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Sennheiser every time
                    WNS - I had a pair of HD320's for years, and could still get spare parts (namely the flexible strap that rests on your head) until they finally gave up the ghost completely a year or so back.

Comment

Going home Thursday night - I should have done my hours by then

Comment

Working...
                      X